- Terms used
- General Provisions
- Purpose of the collection of user's personal data
- Personal data processing methods
- Obligations of the parties
- Responsibility of the parties
- Additional terms
This privacy statement (hereinafter Policy) on this website (hereinafter Site) regulates the procedure of obtaining, processing the collection, processing and use of personal and other data collecting by the operator when registering a user and visiting the Site.
1. Terms used
1.1. The site Administration are the authorized staff of Bookmakers, which organize and / or perform the Processing of Personal Data as well as setting goals and the composition of the Personal Data.
1.2. A website is a web page on which the User's actions are carried out. All exclusive rights to the Site and its specific details (including software, design) fully belong to the Operator. The transfer of exclusive rights to the User is not the subject of this Policy.
1.4. The service is the ability to make Internet bets by the User on the Site for one or another type of competition provided by the Site.
1.5. Operator - the site is operated by - BetZenit N. V., independently or in conjunction with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the Processing of Personal Data, as well as setting goals of processing Personal Information, the composition of Personal Data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with Personal Data.
1.6. Bookmakers is a company which accepting bets on sports and other events.
1.7. Legislation is a current legislation of Curacao.
1.8. User is a person with access to the website / site via the Internet and using this website / site.
1.9. Personal data is the personal details of the User, provided on Registring or in the process of using the functionality of the Site. The information indicated by the client during registration on the Site must be true. When registering a customer, only current and reliable information is allowed, including passport details (last, first and middle names, place and date of birth, passport series/number, information about authority and date of issue), about e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, for which the customer is fully responsible.
1.10. Personal data processing is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with Personal Data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modifying), extraction, usage, transmission (dissemination, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting, destruction of personal data.
1.11. Personal data confidentiality is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has access to a personal data not to allow their distribution without the consent of the User, unless otherwise specified in the statutory act.
1.12. Cookies are the small files that recorded data from the sites visited by the User and stored on a User's computer. The web client or web browser sends Cookies to the web server each time in the HTTP request when trying to open the page of the appropriate site.
1.13. IP-address is a unique identifier (address) of a device (commonly a computer) connected to a local network or the Internet.
1.14. Use of personal data - by registering on a Bookmakers site the User – personal data subject – provides to the personal data operator and third parties acting on behalf of the operator the following: the rights to process any personal data of a registered User in order to send advertising and other information materials (mass texting, email newsletter etc.) in a quantity set by site administration (without setting limits) if the User has not sent a statement to the contrary and / or does not unsubscribe hereafter. Consent to the processing and use of personal data for the purposes specified in this paragraph holds indefinitely until the User’s agreement/declaration of refusal to receive advertising information or until unsubscribing.
2. General Provisions
2.1. The User is required to confirm the acceptance and accept unconditionally this Policy and the Terms of Processing of the User's Personal Data when using the Site.
2.3. By accepting the conditions of the Bet acceptance rules and this Policy, the User gives full agreement for the collection, storage, protection and use of Personal Data.
2.4. The user is required to provide reliable Personal Data and guarantee that the Personal Data belongs to the User. The user has no right to provide information about third parties.
2.5. This Policy is applicable exclusively to the Site. The Authorities / Bookmakers does not control and not responsible for the Internet sites of third parties that the User can access by clicking on the links available on the Site.
3.1. This Policy defines and imposes the obligations on the Administration of the Site of non-disclosure and protection of the Confidentiality of Personal Data that the User provides during the Registration on the Site.
3.2. The Authorities / Bookmakers collect and store only the Personal Data which is necessary for the provision of the Services and for interaction with the User.
3.3. Authorities / Bookmakers protect Personal data that is automatically transmitted while viewing of advertising units and while visiting pages with statistical system script ("pixel"): IP address; cookies details; browser details (or any program that provides access to the advertising); access time; page address on which the ad unit is located; previous page address.
3.4. Authorities / Bookmakers automatically collect information about the use of the Site, which does not directly identify the individual User through "cookies".
3.5. The Authorities / Bookmakers use "cookies" to save the User name and the password for the further access to the Site.
4. Purpose of the collection of user's personal data
User’s personal data is required for the following purposes:
- for identifying and verifying the User;
- to provide the User access to personalized resources;
- to keep communication with the User, including the sending of notifications, requests relating to the use of the Site;
- sending advertising and other information content, messages of any type and in any way (mass texting, e-mailing, etc.) in the quantity set by site administration (without setting limits);
- receiving confirmation of Personal data reliability provided by the User;
- to provide the User effective Customer and technical support in case of problems with the use of the Site;
- statistical and other research processing;
- processing of User’s payments;
- control User’s activities in order to prevent fraud, illegal Betting.
5. Personal data processing methods
5.1. The Authorities / Bookmakers can automatically collect certain data, as mentioned above, and receive Personal Data provided by the User when utilizing the Services or other methods of communication and cooperation.
5.2. The Authorities / Bookmaker can also receive Personal Information from interactive and service providers.
5.3. The Authorities / Bookmakers do not receive or store information about User’s bank cards and other financial details.
5.4. Personal data of the User can be transferred to the respective state authorities under the law only.
6. Obligations of the parties
6.1. User undertakes to:
- to provide required and reliable information for the use of the Site Services;
- in case of change the Personal data promptly update it.
6.2. The site Administration undertakes to:
- to ensure the storage of Personal Data under seal of secrecy, not disclose it to any third parties without the prior written permission of the User, except in cases provided for in existing Legislation;
- to take all possible precautions to protect the User's Personal data in accordance with generally accepted practice.
7. Responsibility of the parties
Site's Administration do not take responsibility in case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, if this information:
- became public until it loss or disclosure;
- was received from third parties until it has been received by the Site Administrations;
- was disclosed with the prior agreement of the User.
8. Additional terms